TO THE MARKET
Business Innovation and Design Project
for Nutrition graduates
● The purpose of this 1 month long Business Innovation and Design (BID) project is to acquaint students with the process for launching a business venture from scratch.
● Students will learn how to take a product and/or service from the lab to the market, commercialise it and make it sustainable
Weekly LIVE interactive session (2 hour) with Chief Mentor Dr. Vishal Marwah (MS, MBBS)
Weekly follow-up sessions with Design Mentors (Nutrition Innovators) who are past NEP graduates
Interactive and experiential learning in groups of 4-6 participants
Students will be given access to recordings of the sessions through the NEP online portal.
The project will culminate with the students presenting their business plans on Demo Day.
After completing this project, the students will have:
1) A concrete action plan and strategy to take their innovation to the market
2) A clear understanding of their most valuable customer and target market
3) A plan for scaling up their innovation while making it profitable
4) Developed an entrepreneurial spirit and an understanding of how businesses are set up.
BSc or MSc students from Food science,
Nutrition and Dietetics
INR 4150 per participant for a minimum of 20 participants.
● 1 year access to all online course materials
● Course completion Certificate
- Program fee is non-transferable
- In case the program is cancelled due to inadvertent reasons, INR 4000 will be refunded. INR 150 will be deducted as a processing fee.